Network Active+ Rack (NER)
Eaton's B-Line Business offers a range of pre-assembled standard rack configurations aimed at helping to take away the headache of choosing the right rack specification for your application.
The Network Rack Active+ Rack (NER) provides the perfect platform solution for housing and managing server and switch applications, particularl;y suited to back office and commercial building infrastructure applications.
Supplied as standard in an 800mm wide foot-print, the NER rack platform suits applications involving active equipment densities above 1.5kW. The double vented doors incorporate industry leading 80% free are perforated sections to help maximise air flow into and out of the rack.
The double door configuration makes the operation of the doors in a confined space or walkway that much easier. An extensive range od standard site configurable accessories, including in-rack power disrtibution and blanking, are readily available. These provide users with the ability to further enhance the rack to suit individual installation or user demands.
- Patented bolt-together construction with flat pack options available upon request
- Conventional 4-post rack design with bolt-together facility
- Class leading *800kg static load and *225kg dynamic load rating (*evenly distributed)
- Fully EIA 310-E compliant
- Integrated earth bonding facility
- 19" mounting rails are infinitely adjustable front to rear
- Doors fitted with locking swing handles for ease of use and added security
- Fully site upgradable to suit individual installation requirements thanks to a wide range of accessories including power distribution and blanking for improved air management
- Available as standard in either Black RAL 9005 or Light Grey NCS 1502-Y
- Available on-site in as little as 24 hours (contact the customer services team for further details)
All NAR racks include
- Rack frame with jacking feet and integrated bolt-down facility
- Four (4) x Infinitely adjustable 19" mounting rails
- Vertical cable channels (800W racks only)
- Plain top panel infill plates
- Plain locking side panels both sides (can be specified without side panels)
- Double vented front door with 80% perforated area
- Double vented rear door with 80% perforated area
- Doors fitted with standard locking swing handle with 2- point latching
- Fully assembled and palletised as standard (flat packed options available upon request)